Archival Data on a Dime
How is your most important data stored? Nothing physical is eternal, and the most common digital data storage systems today are not truly archival. NanoRosetta patented high speed, high density NanoRosetta archival data storage system provides true eye-readable data storage for:
- Government & Organizations: Millennial archival data that will last thousands of years onto a base metal that can withstand heat up to 2,647 degrees F
- Businesses: Transfer hundreds of thousands of your most important documents to a durable nickel disk in days
- Individuals: Wear a pendant containing the entire Bible or even your own photos and documents
- Year Book Archive: Preserve your school memories forever and wear it.
- Memorials: We honor our fallen heroes. Our goal is to honor all of them as long as we can get the information. Enduring and Iraqi Freedom. Vietnam War.
NanoRosetta can archive over 81,000 pages of eye readable text or pictures on a six inch nickel disc 10,000 times faster than current focused ion beam technology for a duration of over 10,000 years. This is a permanent, high density and fast replacement for aging technologies like microfilm which will typically last several hundred years. No longer will there be a need to migrate media once the archives have NanoRosetta'd.
The entire Wikipedia Encyclopedia can be captured on nickel in less than a month. Unlike high density microfilm, eye readable images are recorded on a nickel disc, readable with a microscope and indexed through a mapped matrix.